Unless you have never used the internet before, then it is unlikely that you haven’t heard of a blog before. Blogs have become so much part of the internet because they’re so easy for anyone to create and maintain. You don’t need to have any experience with HTML, graphics or anything else which makes the internet an untapped goldmine. The real purpose of blogs is for people to keep a record of what they’re doing and share this with their family and friends. When they first started blogs were incredibly popular and now they are even more so.
The big whale Google recognized the potential of this trend when they purchased Blogger, one of the biggest blogging platforms around. With the entrance of Google into the online blogging arena, blogging exploded and many thousands of blogs are started every single day.
While Google’s Blogger was becoming more and more popular, another blogging platform called WordPress was also becoming a major player. The difference between both WordPress and Blogger is that WordPress gives you complete freedom and control in creating every aspect your blog. WordPress started out with a lots of ‘computer geeks’ playing around with the platform and it developed into extremely useful software, giving you a huge amount of power behind any online marketing campaign that you choose to unleash. The reason that blogs are so powerful is because the search engines totally love them!
In the eBook Winning The Online War The WordPress Way, you will discover the following things:
- How choosing the wrong host will kill your blog even before you have created it!
- Learn how you can literally click one button and have a great-looking fully-functional website in less than 10 seconds!
- How there are actually two versions of WordPress and how each can outpower the other in certain situations!
- The easiest way to give Google and the other search engines exactly what they want!
- The importance of the order which you post information to your blog and how the obvious will often not be the correct choice!
- The easiest ways to make your blog stand out to human visitors (this just takes a few minutes).
- The important things that you should have on your front page.
- Why blogs can be an integral part of your link network even if you didn’t know that you had one!
- What plugins for WordPress are and why they are almost as important as your blog itself.
- What settings you MUST change or else you certainly will be PENALIZED in a big way.
- How to put Adsense or other advertising on your blog so you can be 100% sure that it is optimized correctly.
- The easiest way to have your visitors subscribing to your list.
- And much much more…
WordPress is the perfect content management system which is very easy to navigate around and control, but there are a lot of things that you can do wrong which could mess up your blog. Once you have learned what these things are you will actually start smiling as you see other WP blogs in your industry who are doing everything wrong, but you are able to beat them because of your knowledge.
The Winning The Online War The WordPress Way eBook will help to boost all of your sites (not just your blogs) with traffic almost from day one. With your purchase of WordPress Website Secrets you will also gain Master Resell Rights, so you can sell the ebook from your own website and keep 100% of the profits! It’s sitting there waiting for you, all you need to do is click the Buy now button !